Saturday, March 5, 2016

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!

HYUNA INSPIRED MAKEUP: 
HALF GRADIENT LIPS TUTORIAL 
by CHUONIE





Hello MY LONG LONG TIME FOLLOWERS AND NEW ONES TOO!~~~~ 
I've been on a looooong looooong HIATUS. Whoops. 
I MISSS EVERYONE~~~  ;(
Work is just taking all my time before! But now!~~~~, I'm done. DUN DUN DUN... 
I just started my first youtube video~~~ PHew, its been such a long struggle with myself and my time to finish the video....yes, to be okay with one self and do what I truly wanted to do is quiet hard when the image of beauty and how I see myself sabotages me to continue. Especially self acceptance is a long road, but phew, I'm here. I'm just gonna be me, just me. So who cares if my first video isn't perfect, if I'm not perfect...at least I knew I tried my best and am my best!!! And that's all that counts right? You never know, I'll be a famous Youtuber someday and finally quite my day time job!!! =D Hahaha Then I can blog and make fun videos all the time! 
So join me on my journey to beautify myself, not just my outside image but also inside! 


Thanks for watching my video and reading this blog post! 
Please kindly support by subscribing and commenting on Youtube and My Blog! <3 <3 <3 
Instagram: Chuonie
Sing with me on SMULE: Hichuonie
See everyone next time! :) Hopefully soon~~~ Hahaha. <3 Chuonie <3

P.S.: And you guys get extra makeup pics, as usual ^^, and a video from me....







Does the lips look good no?? =D
Sorry for the lighting, makes me look so pale... Still a newbie at this. ^^
Helpful Tips are extremely welcomed and so are wonderful friends!!! SUPER BIG HEART<3
I used my Samsung N ote 3 for videos and pictures. Hahaha.
VIDEO



Two google images belongs to original owners, rest belongs to Chuonie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chuonie.blogspot.com
Please support me with lots of <3! ^^