Friday, May 23, 2014

1st Nail Art: Spring Summer Nails Inspiration

Hello EveryBody!!!
Back again, but this time I'm very late on the one post a month thing.
Well, here's my excuses, I've been busy working again and man were we busy the whole month of April and still is this May.
Even on my birthday, I didn't get to eat out or celebrate it. No cake, no nothing. :(
It's a good excuse no? *sigh* Too good of an excuse that it's sad. :((
My life: WORK WORK WORK. How boring. =(
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. *plays Super Junior's song  Sorry Sorry* I'll even do the dance for you! :D
Currently, I'm trying to work on a mini project for my life here in the web. ^^
Yes, It will be another makeup post.
 I'm still experimenting with it and trying it on before I actually do the post. :)
 So please wait for me!!! Wait for this slow poke gal. Please!!! =)

Okay, alright, let's get on to the Spring Summer Nails tutorials!!
I've actually tried copying a nail art but decided to put my own ideas on it. ^_^
I kinda modify it a little. :D Original nail artist please don't kill me for doing it!!! :)
The colors are pastel colors and it reminds me of spring and summer when the flowers blooms.
Would love to see the Sakura's, peony, or lotus blossoms!!!! Someone, take me to see them!!! :D

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY AS ALWAYS. SORRY !!!  
You know me, I like pictures. ^^
HOWEVER, less words and paragraphs this time!!! 
YAY~~~ LESS BLAHING =)

MY INSPIRATION


MY VERSION / RESULT



HERE ARE THE STEPS

WHAT I USED and WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Opps, forgot to include the fimo flowers in this pic. >_< Sorry. Yes, you'll need that too or if your gifted in art department and can draw your own flowers please go for it!!! PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR FINISHED PRODUCTS!!!! <3
If you don't understand some of the steps, please don't hesitate to ask me below or email me!! 
I would love to help you!!! <3

Notice: You'll need 5 colors of your choice, preferably lighter colors, and then you'll need 5 darker shades of the colors you've picked for the swirl of dots. 

STEP 1: Base coat your nails.


STEP 2: Do a french with the colors of your choice 





STEP 3: Use the brown polish to make two lines down the french.




STEP 4: Use the silver glitter of your choice to outline the sides of the brown stripes




STEP 5: Use a dotting tool to dot  the darker shade of blue or the color of your choice on the clear part of the nail .


STEP 5A: Dot the color in a line going up from the french and then do a second  line of dots but leaving a space in the middle of the blue lines of dots for the white dots.
A/N: SO MANY DOTS AND LINES!!! 
SORRY IF I CONFUSED YOU!!!!
 I"M CONFUSED JUST BY TRYING TO EXPLAIN. >_< 
I"M SO BAD AT EXPLAINING!! SORRY SORRY. :(
HOPEFULLY THE PICTURES HELP!!! I'm also a bad photographer. >_<


STEP 5B: Use the white polish color and  the dotting tool to fill in the middle of the 2 lines of dots created .



STEP 5C: Do the same thing to the other french.




CLOSE UP LOOK AT THE FINISHED DOTS AND DOTTING


STEP 6: Pick out the fimo flowers of your choice for each nail 
and then place them at the desire parts of each nail. 
To pick up the flowers, use the dotting tool dip in some top coat.
To make the flower stick to the nails you can use nail glue or a top coat polish.


DO use a dotting tool to place them on the desire spot of the nail to avoid any smudging. :)



STEP 7: Top coat all of your nails to seal in the polish and the fimo flowers.



THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!! YAY~~~ =)





 IT WASN'T ALL BAD. :D 
 
Well, only the hershey's were edible, somewhat...
The other colorful candies at the bottom of the jar is blehhh. Gross tasting, so bland. 
It's just for decoration. >_< This jar is worth $30.00 USD.
Though I couldn't eat all of it. Lol, me being the foodie I am. ^o^
It was still nice that I got a cute little candy jar bouquet from my family! <3 <3 <3

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ AND COMMENT!!!
LOVE YOU ALL, BYE!  
SEE YOU NEXT TIME <3 Hopefully sooner than this time!!!

26 comments:

  1. I actually like your result better *O* Thanks for showing it step by step, I don't all the tools you used but I will try to do something similar!

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great stuff! ^____^
    I hope you had a nice B-day dear!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love the idea of Fruits & Flowers!
    I think your result looks better!

    HidekiUriel.Blogspot.com

    Stay tuned to my page for future updates!
    https://www.facebook.com/ColorfulExistence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seja bem vinda!

    Aquele protetor labial tem um cheiro fantástico!

    Adorei as suas ideias de unhas!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so fab ♥ I'm a fan of nail art too and I love your art better than your inspiration. I'll be posting about nail art later, too. Looking forward to your posts ♥

    -Tootsie Jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday sweetie. This is such a cute nail art! I love it. So adorable. Thx for sharing the step-by-step tut. It's much appreciated. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE!!!~ Happy belated birthday Chuonie sweetie!!! I love the way you did the nails!! So talented! <3


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the nail art girl. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love nail art! i really have to practice my skills! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha lookss cute and so creative ! Love it so much . Im following you back dear
    keep on contact
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice but so many steps!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  13. OPI nail polish is the best! haha x
    idksupriya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Bday!
    Very cute nail style! i have prepared a post with caviar manicure..
    I hope you like my blog as i do with yours!
    see u soon in KS
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chuonie OMG you are so cute and funny!!! lol "BLAH-ING" love your nails and creativity! don't ever apologize for pic heavy because WE LOVE PICS!!! <3 <3 <3

    XOXO,
    MANGO

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh they look soo pretty & cute! you are such a talent:))
    love the flowers <3

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely tutorial! It's really simple to follow and pretty~
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful.great tutorial
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOOOOH LOOOOOOVED THIS POST!!!
    Great Nail Art!
    We follow u!

    ReplyDelete
  20. muito lindo beijos
    livro-azul.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am totally picturing you doing the sorry sorry sorry sorry dance!!! hahahhaha don't be sorry dearie, I've been gone for the longest time too and it feels so good to reconnect with you!!! These nails look super kawaii and they also look like they will take forever to try to do on my own nails.... *scared* maybe i shall hire a professional (like you1) to do them for me!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Latest Video

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool post, you are so creative, I love experimenting with nails to, it`s really fun, and I like that you have a lot of pictures :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy bday. Loved the nail arts. I love doing nail arts too :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

chuonie.blogspot.com
Please support me with lots of <3! ^^