Monday, January 20, 2014

1st Cosmetic and Skincare Haul

Hi guys, I know its been a long time since I've posted something...sorry sorry.  :**(
But as always, work always gets in my way. T__T
I work like 7 days a week, 9:30AM to 7:00PM, sometimes I stay at work until 11:00PM.
I feel beat up every morning and dread to go to work. ;(
Not to mention, Inuyasha. I don't if you guys know, I LOVE anime and manga! <3 <3 <3
Yes, this so addictive anime that I love and is trying to finish since it first came out in 2002!!! 
I'm like 12 years behind right now on Inuyasha. 
Hahahaha, talk about 12 years....what have I done to my life???  >>_<< 
Nothing much, obviously. --_--
I'm also trying to work on another makeup experiment post of some sort soon. *wink wink*
I just need to get my head into gear in the right direction and then I should post more often. >_<
However, when people subscribe, comment, and support, I will be even more motivate to post! Hihihi, if you know what I mean. :D *hint hint*

On to this post!
This is my 1st cosmetic and skincare haul! 
BEWARE LOTS OF PICTURES TO BE LOADED AS ALWAYS <3
Enjoy!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~



I've bough this a long time ago since December 2012, just wanted to show you guys what I'm working with when I do my makeup inspiration posts.


Also bought this in December 2012 and I kinda broke this one if you guys can tell. T_T Butterfingers...ooopss.


First ever lashes I bought! From ebay.
This is the first time my sister did my makeup. That's when I used those lashes I bought. ^^


These are the new lashes I bought, and hopefully I will use it more often unlike the very first lashes that I bought and only used once or twice. :/
They look so gorgeous right? Can't wait to try them on for future posts.

My mom went to Vietnam this year and this is what she bought for me and my sister! Isn't it cute?!?!

She also bought us more purses like these one. Will show you guys in the future posts.

A look inside the little wallet.

This pink one is cute. Mom actually bought two of the pink one and one black one.

This pair of lashes is my favorite! I love the diamonds on them! <3 As the name says "stunning". ^o^



This is when I had the stunning lashes on. I did lighten this photo to see if you guys can see it better. My green room and the ipod's camera doesn't work too well together.

Can you see it now?


You see what I mean by my green room? Makes everything yellow. >_<

All the samples I've received from purchasing Korean cosmetics, there's still more somewhere in my room.

Etude House Minnie lipstick! It such a cute color and packaging!



Masks I bought and haven't used yet. T_T Gosh, I need to be more active in taking care of my skin.

The FACE IT extreme pen liner. Maybe a review on this?

First Lioele BBcream. Having some trouble pronouncing the name. Lol.

A gift from my aunt for me and my sis when my mom went to Vietnam. Those bunnies are cute no?

Its obvious that my aunt wants both me and my sister to get married, hence the bunnies in wedding dresses and holding a wedding bouquet.
 **NEVER!!! Being Single is Fine and fun sometimes...I think...!!!** 
I mean, I never had a boyfriend or even dated anyone. Sad right? :**(
To me, I think it's bothersome to be in a relationship with all those worries and stress.
I hear lots of cheating and all those sad stories in my work place.
Clients even warn me not to get married because I'm still young and that I should enjoy being single. O-o

Once in a while, I do day dream of a beautiful relationship that never exists in this world.
A love that I dream of will never exist for me. It's just too perfectly beautiful. Nothing of this world is of that sort. Nothing. And to pick me to experience it is extremely impossible. Nothing ever does go my way. Nothing. 

Now, do you guys see what I mean about me and love and relationship? Lol.
Being single isn't bad, just sometimes people do start weird rumors about you that's all.
Gosh, how contradicting can I BE!?!?!
I'm better off drooling over pop stars or fantasying over manga or anime guys. 
I'm a total Anime Manga lover!

Anyhow, my aunt's intentions are so loud! ^O^ She does hint it once in a while over the phone.
It is still sweet and kind of her to think about our future. I am getting older. :((
My aunt also bought the cute panda couple key chain for my brother, whom she said when he does have a girlfriend, he can give her the girl panda. ^^ Like in those drama. 
Cheesy but I do like cheese. :)

Another bareface photo that looks fun to take! Embrace your natural beauty, no matter how ugly it might be! I'm still trying to be more confident about it. ^^


That's it for now you guys!!! Thanks for listening to my rambling and nonsense. 
Well, at least you guys get to know me a little better. :3
Stick around for another makeup post soon!!! 
Much L.O.V.E <3  CHUONIE~~

30 comments:

  1. wow that's lot of palette u have
    i saw a lot of ppl buying 三棵树also ^^
    but never try it
    think of trying soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul and yes, it is a hair chalk on my blog and the color disappeared if I wash my hair. :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! you're super adorable!

    -http://025geru.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chuonie!!! You are suuuuperrrr CUTE!!!! I love how you throw in your random ramblings and rants, they are what makes you SPECIAL!!! Hehehe so NEVER STOP! And your aunt's so funny, hehehe you're still so YOUNG! so enjoy the world being single and fall in love however you want, and oMG i cant wait to see reviews of the MANY MANY samples you got! As well as the lioele bb cream! (i think it's pronounced lee-oh-elle-lee hahahahahah! ) Just followed you hunny! Stay adorable!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is awesome! Those samples look amazing, lucky you :) Also those eyelashes are reallllly pretty, it is so great to read a blog where the blogger really wants their readers to get to know them! :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so cute! Those lashes look great on you and wow the pallettes, I want them!!
    X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!!!:)
    Xoxoxo Melle
    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHH Chuonie!! You're so adorable!!~ Loving your blog and you have so much skin products and cosmetics!! Wow and you're so so so young! You don't have to rush into anything yet :) You're so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely things <3 <3 <3
    you're so pretty ^^
    thanks for follow me sweetie! follow you back now :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg i love everything that you bought in the haul! You're so lucky, you hauled so many different types of false eyelashes, i want them so bad especially the ones with diamonds on them, wow, they look amazing!
    I also really want to try the minnie mouse lipstick, it seems like every blogger has tried it out! Love your blog heaps, following you now :D

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    http://realisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your blog
    Great work
    Please visit my blog http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/ and check the GIVEAWAY
    *

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those lashes are amazing! And the Etude House lipsticks look so cute:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  15. Today I made a HAUL too :) hehe. Inspired by you!<3
    xoxo Melle

    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  16. Wow, lots of things.I really like the false lashes! They look fabulous on you!
    It would be nice if you check out my blog too!♥

    thinkrosy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey hun:),
    Hope Ur. We'll! <3
    Now I have GFC:)!
    Want to tell you!
    Xox Melle
    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOAH! such a huge range of colours! i have a colour workshop box as well, i love it!

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul! Maybe reviews for some of these products?

    Justsopril.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh!! o_O
    Such a huge haul! The megapacks of lashes look really nice and I love the little bunnies <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya My dear chuonie!!!! Just checking back with you and telling you that I MISS YOU!!! please post new post soon!!! <3 <3 <3 Hope everything's ok and work isn't killing you! (what type of job do you do hun that involves you working 7 days a week!?!?!?!?) Take care of yourself!!!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | LANEIGE Light Balancing Emulsion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mango!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much for your kindness!!! I too also miss ya!!! <3 <3 <3 ^^ I work at a new salon, so we have to be there all the time if possible. I know, so sorry for not posting regularly, I've been really busy lately. >_< I think I've aged too!! Waaahhhh. I need a break. Take care of yourself as well Mango! <3 <3 <3 Going to stalk your blog now. Lol. :D

      Delete
  22. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow great post! You look so cute! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have a very lovely blog =) I enjoyed reading through your posts. Congratulations on the nomivation =)

    Feel free to check out my blog too if you have some time =) Take Care

    http://sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com/2014/04/fashion-outfit-floral-kimono.html

    ReplyDelete

chuonie.blogspot.com
Please support me with lots of <3! ^^