Thursday, December 26, 2013

1st Time Makeup Sessh: Bareface vs Beautify

Hellooo lovely readers. 
Bare face with lots of flaws. >_<  It was snowing, hence; the fluffy gloves and warm blue coat.
Cute at least? Everything looks better with a smile on! Right? :D

I'm back after trying to figure out my relationship with blogging and where I wanted to to go with this. Gosh, what will I do? @_@ I'm in the process of trying to plan where I'll go with blogging or start with a youtube channel. Any suggestions my lovely followers? :D I like makeup and beauty related subjects but I also have a passion for music as well. Hm...tough choices and decisions to make. >_<

Today, I'll be making a post of how makeup can really make a person look different. My first time actually doing makeup on myself and actually trying to beautify myself. Normally, my makeup is quite simple, and yes, very very very very simple. My simple: moisturizer and mascara. That's all folks. Yes, not even bbcream or even lipstick. Lipstick is put on only if my lips are extremely dry or if I feel pretty that day. I know, a bad dry lips habit that I need to break. Oh yeah, the reason why I'm even putting on mascara is to grow my stubby lashes, which did grew awesomely long for me. 
 
What I look like daily. Extremely Simple. :P
What I look like without my faux bangs. :P
I need to do something to my hair. -_- Still learning.

Sooo, I was experimenting with makeup one day and found that the most important feature of the face in makeup are the eyes and the lips. How you shape the eyes and lips with different colors and different techniques, can either bring out your features or hide unwanted parts of that feature.
I KNOW IT'S NOT PERFECT OR PRO LIKE...YET... I'M STILL A NEWBIE AT THIS. 
On to the makeup pics!

Bare face/No makeup face 
Gosh, the uneven skin tone! I need to fix that. >_< Still a newbie learner. Help?


 ON WITH THE PRETTY MAKEUP ONE, Well, HALF MAKEUP TO BE EXACT! ^O^
I think my eyes appear bigger and my lips appear smaller.
 What I did here:
1. Bbcream, concealer, line my eye, eyeshadow, lips, blush, the whole thing on half of my face. ^^ Whole but Half. Hehehe

Which side is better? 

Honestly, I did not complete this look. T_T 

It is Korean uljjang and Japanese gyaru inspired from the tutorials I saw on youtube so hope you guys like it! :) 

I was just trying to see what brings out my features by finding my ugly side and trying to beautify it. 
For a newbie at makeup and everything, its a bit tough.  >_<
I hoping to grow in the near future to become more comfortable with makeup and beautifying myself.

 Anyways, I did a HyunA inspired look and will be posting it soooon.*cough cough*
Please support if you can. :D

Thank you for reading my random blog posts about a part of my life.
Comments and subbies are welcome!!!
See ya next time! Definitely!

xoxo CHUONIE

1 comment:

  1. I think you look the same with or without makeup. Still very pretty ^^
    Just followed you on GFC ~ looking forward to your review ♥

    Love,
    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

chuonie.blogspot.com
Please support me with lots of <3! ^^