Tuesday, November 12, 2013

After 1 Year and 6 Months...Back Again....

Hi awesome readers! ^^
I'm back to blogging again, yeah I know right.
I've been really busy with work and life....
Talk about social life...nothing..., that's why I'm back to blogging again. YAY~~~
After reading a blogger's post of trying to be yourself and love yourself for who you are, it lit up something inside me.
I'm still having a bit of problems doing that love yourself thing, but I feel like its gotten better now.


I think, if I stop looking at myself in the mirror, it will help give myself more confidence.
Well, on with this post, I'm gonna post some back then me pictures not just for the purpose of a picture of me but for the purpose of an eyebrow tattoo experience type post. 
Anyways, back then, yes when I was younger, I was an idiot when it comes to grooming and looking good. Like talk about untamed eyebrows. T_T

BEFORE
Yes, very untamed eyebrows that is so close to forming a uni-brow. (My god!) I'm still at least decent and cute, right guys? :((



When I was about to graduate, I feel so horrible as it's my second graduation and I still have those, those eyebrows! Dun dun dun. So a friend tried shaping it by plucking my eyebrows! And OH MY GOD! It hurt so baaaaddd!!! My eyebrow hairs are so thick and deep rooted that it was a kick of pain every time she plucks it. I had to take the pain because I didn't want to look like a loser in front of my friend. After she was done plucking them, OMG, it was swollen (O_O), like so swollen and red. >_< Talk about first time plucking eyebrows and bad experience. Til' now, I still get a little red sometimes after plucking my eyebrows but the good thing is that there is no swelling. (Phew~~)

Anyways, how I got my tattoo is when I went to my home country, VietNam,  in 2011 and got an eyebrow tattoo. I got my eyebrow tattoo at

Trung tâm thẩm mỹ Hoài Anh

14, Điện Biên Phủ, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
They were nice people but its just that the eyebrow, lip, eyeliner or any other cosmetic tattoos are all in one room. It was a bit crowded in my opinion. The price was around $25 or $50 dollars, I couldn't remember, mom paid for it. A very good price for eyebrow tattoo no? ^O^ Anyways, when it was my turn, they would began drawing the shape of the brow they think fits with my face. I would consult it with my aunt, my mom, and my sister before we even start the tattooing. I think that was a smart choice because the more people the better to see what is best for me. The lady that did my eyebrows was nice, she was clean and sanitized throughout the whole process which is good. (I'm kind of a germ-ma-phobic.) It didn't hurt at all because they gave me some numbing medications. (Yay~~~ Cuz, I don't like pain. >_<)

Right After the Tattooing

AFTER 2 Years

 How important can a well groomed and well shaped eyebrow can impact your facial features?! VERY!!!


NOW
I know I look a little different from the other two before pictures above.
I SWEAR, I did not get any plastic surgery on my face besides my eyebrow tattooing and fixing my teeth so it's straighter and whiter, that's the limits of my pain tolerance. T_T I'm starting to take care of myself more in order to bring up my level of self-esteem to become more confident of myself. AND finding the right angle when taking a picture. ^^ Lots of camwhoring involved. :D

Any questions about eyebrow tattooing just let me know with your comments and I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities. Thanks for reading and see you next time! ~~~HEARTS <3s for everyone!~~~

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris !!

    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 192 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow our! thank you
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open
    ______________./\.
    ____________ __>_<_
    _____________Ѽ.\/ Ѽ
    ___________;->( ɕѼ Ҩ .
    ___________@.♥ '(█) ♥ *$
    ________Ѽ "( ()♥t (Ѽ)o*♥*
    _______(█),-♥.-Ѽ _Q@,0 ɕ(█)
    ____________>o*oѼ @.<
    _________o`-.♥.-@""-Q '♥~@'
    ______♥.'`Ѽ ♥ *Ѽ ɕҨ ‘♥ @`-.)
    ____Ѽ o (█). @* '-@Ѽ ’Q.*(█)’Ѽ
    __________Ѽ -♥-'Ѽ ♥._ Ѽ
    _______@.♥ '*Q ♥ *(█), @.♥ '*
    ___.♥' @ _ ɕ♥ _.-'~♥-. @ ´(♥)`-*.o
    __.(█)* ♥ ..-' (Ѽ) o *.(Ѽ) 0 *(█)`)
    _________(Ѽ ) '-._♥__(Ѽ)@
    ____;--♥' ♥Ҩ 0‘(Ѽ) Q o *♥ * Ѽ ♥
    ___ * (Ѽ)._♥__* .Q.~ ♥- ♥Ҩ. 0 () Q ♥*'.
    _(█)* ♥ *‘ o * ♥ _(█)Q~ ♥Ҩ __Ѽ♥__(█)
    _____________▓▓▓▓▓___________
    __________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓____
    ********MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY********

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thank you so so so much for your follow and your sweet comment :)
    iv followed you back! and wow you're so gorgeous and nice eyebrows! and yes you're right! by changing your eyebrows does change peoples appearance a lot!

    hope you have a nice day <3

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops!! Looks like your gone again. LOL

    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, its another bad habit I also need to break! ^^ Thanks for visiting and commenting! <3

      Delete

chuonie.blogspot.com
Please support me with lots of <3! ^^